Patranusa Data PT
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work with team, challenge, and learn new experiences
- Computer skill: word, excell, power point
- Good looking
- Energic and communicative
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Age: 20-29 years old
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
|Perusahaan||Patranusa Data PT lihat lowongan|
- A reliable partner in petroleum data and Information.
- To benefit petroleum data users through an Integrated Data Management System that covers data storage, cataloguing, value adding and promotion.
- To empower national resources in petroleum data management.
- In effort to attract more investors in the petroleum sector, in 1997 Indonesia established Migas Data Management (MDM) operated by PT. Patra Nusa Data (PND), Wich manages and promotes petroleum investment opportunities by compiling and value adding available petroleum data and information. High quality data has thus become more easily and quickly accessible.
- To implement integrated National Petroleum E&P Data Repositories.
- To preserve national asset.
- To provide a fast and easy access to high quality data.
- To attract more investors in oil and gas sector through an 'open file' system.
- To gather, to store, re-master & process (value adding), maintain National EP Data using international & industry standards in formats media and warehouse.
- To establish Indonesia petroleum EP Metadata base.
- To provide data review & access to data services.
- To prepare and provide data packages for new Working Area offering.
- To produce Indonesia Petroleum Working Area Map and Indonesia Cultural Data.
- To help the industry in establishing integrated Petroleum EP Data Management and GIS based software applications.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
In order to support Good Corporate Governance (GCG) in the company, PT Patra Nusa Data (PND) has issued PND’s Personnel Ethical Conduct Book for every person in the company, which is a collection of commitment that related to Ethical Conduct that structured in order to affect, establish, organize, and perform appropriateness of behavior. The output with the issuance of this book is that the PND’s personnel behavior in accordance with the PND’s corporate culture to achieve the Vision and Mission.