- Marketing Presentation
- Develop presentation materials and conduct scientific presentations in well balanced way to convince external customers in clinical meetings in order to support product marketing strategy. Product Support
- Execute medical programs for products in order to support the marketing and sales division.
- Medical Information
- Coordinate with Medical Information Divisions for medical information queries from external customers, marketing, and sales divisions to ensure the scientific and quality response is appropriate.
- Adverse Event and Serious Adverse Event Reporting
- Forwards potential Adverse Event and Serious Adverse Event reports to Drug Safety Unit
- Pharmacovigillance Training
- Complete all the required and appropriate Safety Core trainings as assigned due to adherence with the SOPs, policies, systems to support Pharmacovigillance activities. Ensure all the training activities are documented. Training Support
- Provide training modules and execute training sessions to sales force in relation to medical and product knowledge as well as competitors in coordination with Training department in order to support training activities and learning process for Pfizer representatives.
- Promotional Materials/Activities
- Counsel/coach marketing and sales in developing marketing programs and sales activities, including promotional materials review in order to ensure the highest ethical standard, prevailing government regulations and internal Pfizer policies. Drug/ Product Registration
- Provide supporting data and product regulatory documents to the Regulatory Manager in order to respond to the issues in drug registration.
- Stakeholder Engagement for Project
- Facilitate communication between Key Opinion Leaders and Country Cross-Funtional team, as appropriate. Support medical scientific activities related to the Project.
- Clinical Research
- Facilitate communication between Principal Investigator and Regional Medical Lead/ Global Research Team for the publication of studies.
- Good analytical skill and academic achievement
- Excellent both written and spoken English
- Strong personality and good interpersonal skill
- Good management skill
- Has strong business sense
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Has knowledge of drug development process
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Review ( PFIZER INDONESIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
adanya suasana kerja yang kondusif, rekan kerja yang saling mendukung dan saling membantu dan fasilitas yang disediakan juga sangat memadai.
seringnya jam kerja lembur yang dilakukan, sistem administrasi yang kurang baik sehingga menyulitkan karyawan dan sering adanya meeting yang mendadak.