- Preparing application of clients for company registrations, licenses, work visa and other legal compliance
- Coordinate the application submission to finalize all process on time.
- Regular checking of all new regulations related to the company registration and related licenses.
- Maintain communication with the clients.
- Have a leadership experience, and responsible to lead the team.
- Min. bachelor degree in law
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent English
Skills in verbal and written
- Responsible and independent
- Appropriate Salary with bonuses
- Young, dynamic company with pleasant environment
- Career path and experience grow
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow