- Male , Age 30 - 45 Years
- Education , D3 Machine Mechanic ,Machine Vacational School ,Machinery Major
- Languages, Fluently in CHINESE Language Certificate , English Mechanical Daily
- Experienced preferred maximum of 3-5 years in a Chinese Heavy equipment company
- Skills HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR TECHNICIAN expertise (CONCRETE MACHINERY, MOBILE CRANE), Computer Excel, Word Certified
- SKCK have the latest in 2016, the latest Medical Certificate
- Safety procedures (K3) Certified
- Domicile in JAKARTA BARAT area
- DISCIPLINE, RESPONSIBLE, GOOD TEAM WORKING, APPRECIATE THE TIME
- CAREFULLY, DILIGENT, CLEAN, NEAT, no tattoos, DO NOT HAVE DISEASES
- Can communicate Friendly and Good primarily to The Leaders and Customers
- Having your own motor vehicle
- Responsible for mastery PRODUCT SPARE PART COMPANY
- Addressing the needs of customers in the installation PRODUCT SPARE PART
- Make improvements to customer complaints about PRODUCT SPARE PART
- Supervise the entry and exit of each asset PRODUCT SPARE PART in Warehouse
- Maintaining good relationships with customers PRODUCT SPARE PART explain to customers and prospective customers
- To travel out of town or in the city Make physical condition reports PRODUCT SPARE to Warehouse Staff
- Anticipating PRODUCT SPARE PART damages
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV and recent photograph
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co Ltd
Founded in 1992, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Development Co. Ltd. is mainly engaged in developing and manufacturing major high-tech equipment for infrastructure construction in the areas of building, energy, environmental, and transport engineering, and it is a continuously innovating global enterprise. Since it was founded 22 years ago, Zoomlion has had a compound annual average growth rate of over 50%, making it the world's fastest growing construction machinery company. The company has independent intellectual property rights in 13 major categories and 86 product lines, as well as nearly 800 leading products, and it has the most complete global product chain of any construction machinery company. The company ranks among the world's best in two business segments: concrete machinery and hoisting machinery. Zoomlion has registered capital of RMB 7.706 billion and employs nearly 30,000 people. In 2013, Zoomlion's various operating units generated revenue of nearly RMB 80 billion, with profits of nearly RMB 9 billion.
Zoomlion has manufacturing bases around the world. China hosts 13 of the company’s large industrial and technological parks: the Zoomlion Science and Technology Park and industrial parks in Lugu, Wangcheng, Quantang, Guanxi, Hanshou, Deshan, Jinshi, Yuanjiang, Weinan, Huayang (Huashan), and Shanghai (Songjiang). Zoomlion also has the CIFA Industrial Park in Italy and industrial parks in India and Brazil. The company has subsidiaries in more than 40 countries around the world, as well as marketing and research institutes creating value for customers on six continents and in more than 80 countries, giving it a complete sales network and strong service system with worldwide coverage.
Zoomlion is China's first construction machinery company to be listed on both the Shanghai and Hong Kong stock exchanges. In the future, the company plans to use capital as a link to strengthen integration of overseas resources and market investments. It will establish more comprehensive spare parts centers in Europe, South Asia, and West Asia; more advanced manufacturing centers in Europe, West Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and North America; and establish research centers closer to customers in Europe, South America, South Asia, and East Asia. In 2013, Zoomlion made major adjustments to its development strategy, expanding its focus from developing merely its construction machinery sector to developing five sectors simultaneously, namely the construction machinery, agricultural machinery, sanitation, heavy trucks, and financial sectors.