- Manage planning, design and build new equipment and tooling in order to support die cast production operations to achieve and improve existing manufacturing cost, safety and quality.
- Manage, coordinate and control process methodology, line tooling and manufacturing standards for die cast manufacturing process which consistent with production capacity to ensure customer requirements and schedule, product quality and safety standards are achieved.
- Manage cost through the effective use of resources (man, machine, materials) to ensure efficiency and attaining labor rate prediction.
- Identify current/potential problems and manage corrective actions to ensure key plant performance indicators are achieved.
- Identify and implement people initiatives that directly improve product quality and eliminate non-value added work to ensure cost effectiveness, product quality and safety are achieved.
- Education background : Diploma or Bachelor degree in Engineering (Industrial/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mechatronics)
- Working experience in the same position in a high volume, manufacturing environment preferably in die casting/molding :
- Managerial position : min. 5 years of experience
- Strong mechanical skills & knowledge
- Dynamic personality, proactive, analytical thinking and open mind with ‘a can do’ attitude
- Work with diverse conditions
- Team oriented with good personal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written English
- Must have a leadership skills and problem solving skills
- All positions will be based in Cikarang - Bekasi
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia