Process Engineering Manager (Die Cast-Mold - Cikarang)
- Manage planning, design and build new equipment and tooling in order to support die cast production operations to achieve and improve existing manufacturing cost, safety and quality.
- Manage, coordinate and control process methodology, line tooling and manufacturing standards for die cast manufacturing process which consistent with production capacity to ensure customer requirements and schedule, product quality and safety standards are achieved.
- Manage cost through the effective use of resources (man, machine, materials) to ensure efficiency and attaining labor rate prediction.
- Identify current/potential problems and manage corrective actions to ensure key plant performance indicators are achieved.
- Identify and implement people initiatives that directly improve product quality and eliminate non-value added work to ensure cost effectiveness, product quality and safety are achieved.
- Education background : Diploma or Bachelor degree in Engineering (Industrial/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mechatronics)
- Working experience in the same position in a high volume, manufacturing environment preferably in die casting/molding :
- Managerial position : min. 5 years of experience
- Strong mechanical skills & knowledge
- Dynamic personality, proactive, analytical thinking and open mind with ‘a can do’ attitude
- Work with diverse conditions
- Team oriented with good personal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written English
- Must have a leadership skills and problem solving skills
- All positions will be based in Cikarang - Bekasi
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Aurora group has been engaged in diverse industry sectors within Indonesia for the last 15 years. Our corporate culture is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.