Courts Retail Indonesia PT
Deputy Store Head
- Achieves branch sales target
- Manages and motivates the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Manages stock levels and control to ensure stock availability; minimising aged and damaged stock, and minimising stock loss.
- Monitors sales figures, analyses and interprets data and trends and discusses these information with superiors for forward planning.
- Protects the brand image, ensuring expected service performance and customer experiences are managed and sustained.
- Conducts regular floor walks to make sure that brand integrity is maintained; visual merchandising standards and good housekeeping standards are set and maintained at the highest level; maintains high quality in-store display with maximum cleanliness and upkeep of fixtures.
- Ensures that product knowledge is at its peak among all salespeople.
- Deals with Human Resources matters such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews and counselling, as well as ensures staff are skilled by providing, recommending or organising training and development by liaising with HR and through own in store initiatives (e.g. short quizzes on product knowledge, on the job training).
- Develops direct reports and others to help build internal talent pool.
- Ensures staff understands and adheres to security and operational procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): retail, furniture, electronics, Markethall.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Courts Retail Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Headquartered in Singapore, Courts, the largest electrical, IT and furniture retailer in Southeast Asia is committed to work towards the mission of making aspirational home products easily affordable, and live our core values (customer focused, results oriented, leadership, teamwork and innovation) with integrity. We welcome those who are passionate about the world of retail to come be a part of our Indonesian- trailblazing team.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Courts Retail Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Supply Chain / Logistic
- 09 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Peluang karier yang terbuka lebar di perusahan khususnya untuk karyawan baru dan fresh graduate dimana sedang mencari pengalaman dan ilmu baru di bidangnya.
- Budaya yang kurang enak dan kurang nyaman untuk karyawan kontak sangat tidak adil dan dibedakan hal ini tidak memberikan kenyamanan sedikitpun.