- TMP (UK) LTD.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this job:
Accountable for achieving sales targets in his territory, manage excellent relationship and implement Syngenta's Go-To-Market strategy to Strategic Channels and end-users. Develop customized value offers as well as technical advisories to build successful and sustainable business growth. Closely work with dealers to implement the agreed channel strategy, monitor implementation, effectiveness and adjust as requested. Act as a market intelligence.
- Manage Lawn & Garden business under his/her responsibility within strategic channel and end-user segments, develop activities/program to differentiate and position Syngenta Lawn & Garden as a preferred supplier.
- Work closely with the Dealers in mapping, identifying and developing a value proposition for its key customers, especially strategic Pest Control Operator/End-user segments.
- Deliver services, organize presentations & trainings, customer meetings and other activities/events according to the specific needs and Go-To-Market design.
- Conduct trial/demonstration and other technical activities to convince customers on Lawn & Garden products, monitor competitors related to technical activities and looking for new technical opportunities.
- Ensure sales target are achieved in his territory, monitors sales, provide support and manages relationship with Pest Control Operator/End-users.
- Manages sales campaigns, monitor the effectiveness and provides support needed.
- Monitor market dynamics, competitor activities and collect customer feedback.
Essentials Knowledge & Experience:
- Channel management knowledge, understanding of customer needs
- Technical knowledge, understanding products and its application correctly
- Understanding market, channel structure, dynamics and competitive environment
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Agriculture/Pest Management
- Good communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in sales & technical service
- Location: Malang, East Java - Indonesia
- Full-time position
About Syngenta: Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.