Assist the Restaurant Manager in achieving operational objectives
Provide superior customer service & operate the restaurant to assure the highest possible level of guest satisfaction to maintain the Hooters brand standards.
- Ensure restaurant meet service and sales, along with supervising and directing staff in daily work activities.
- Assist the GM with proper training of new staff and making work schedules.
- Maintain proper inventories, ensures compliance with cash control procedures, and completes related accounting and administrative reports.
- Maintain ambiance by controlling lighting, music, service & entertainment (Hooters Dance)
- Help control restaurant financial objectives by controlling F&B costs, scheduling expenditures, analyzing stock variances & initiating corrective actions.
- Assist the GM in accomplishing human resources objectives by recruiting, coaching, disciplining , monitoring within the community.
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in Food & Beverage
- Excellent organizational, communicational & prioritization skills
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Make difficult decisions and the confidence to stick by your decisions
- Strong knowledge of computer software (MS Excel, Word & Micros POS)
- Competitive salary
- Attractive annual leave
- Global training opportunity
- Opportunity to grow within the company and travel overseas
If you think you have what we are looking for this job, then send your resume in pdf to us via click ' APPLY NOW '
PT. HOOTERS RESTAURANTS INDONESIA
Mobile: +62 87785075559
Tutup pada | 29/October/2016