- Managing operational activities in estate area and being responsible for both technical and non technical in order to achieve the targets set by estate, which include: target crops, crop quality, crop delivery, upkeep, labor productivity, and management of operating costs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Independent as well as strong teamwork capability.
- Capable of doing self learning quickly and working under minimum supervision.
- Would be placed in site
- Full-Time position(s) available.