LEIT UTAMA INDONESIA, PT
Full Time English Teacher
- Teaching English for young learners to adult
- Implementing Lesson Plan, writing progress report and notes.
- Scoring the test for each level
- Must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials
- Engaging parents and creating healthy relationship with students
- D3 / S1 Any major
- Graduated from reputable universities
- Possessing Excellent at English, both oral and written
- Having experience in English teaching field (will be preferable)
- Responsible, highly-motivated and fast-learner
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||LEIT UTAMA INDONESIA, PT lihat lowongan|
LEIT (Leadership-English Institute) was initially established in September 18, 2005 and Poris Tangerang was chosen as its first location. Since its establishment there, LEIT has shown its existence and significant growth, proven by the accumulated number of enrolling students day by day. There were 150 students listed as LEIT’s active students in its first year. Two years afterwards (in 2007), LEIT moved to its new building with more classrooms to accommodate and facilitate the increasing number of the students, which reached 250 names.
LEIT could clearly identify the emerging demand of this field year by year, and hence, it launched its branch at Taman Palem Lestari on February 08, 2011. With these two branches, LEIT continued striving to achieve its foremost priority: to augment its quality to meet the students’ needs. LEIT Poris reached its top number of students in 2012 – exactly one year after Palem grand opening – with 500 students registered as its active students. And exactly two and half years after its grand opening (in September 2013), LEIT Palem had served more than 280 active students.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We have a corporate culture that is creative and innovative employees who make us happy - work hard and play hard! We provide a clear understanding of what the company's business priorities