The marketing manager/coordinator will be responsible for the development and implementation of MIS’s marketing and student recruitment strategy. You will provide advice and guidance on. You will manage the gathering and use of data to inform faculty strategy and contribute to decision-making concerning the school’s enrollment plan and reputation. You will promote and raise awareness of the school’s diverse programmes around the Medan and worldwide using both online and offline techniques and raise awareness of Medan's best (and happiest) international school.
Recruitment of students - Develop and organise a range of faculty-level on-campus recruitment events by liaising with teachers and school leadership
Act as the faculty lead for school-wide recruitment events, such as the open-house days, mall exhibitions, and school tours.
Present MIS in the best positive light at appropriate off-campus events, and to visitors, applicants and families on-campus.
Develop the faculty’s management information on student recruitment and produce reports for the principal to inform the development of faculty policy and to target new recruitment potentials.
Take a lead role in developing and implementing the school’s marketing and student recruitment strategy to support the faculty’s strategic objectives with emphasis on developing the use of web, e-marketing and new media.
Systematically gather market and competitor intelligence and conduct market research, disseminating findings across the school.
Develop a network of relevant marketing contacts within and outside the school and use this network to inform the development of activities.
Meet and work with new potential parents coming into the school to manage the recruitment process.
Maintain the relationship with those clients after their child has joined the school and continue to be a point of contact and support as they transition to dealing primarily with the classroom teacher.
Additional administration duties on an ad hoc basis as requested by the Head of School (estimated to take up to 40% of the day during non marketing critical periods).
Attend faculty meetings where appropriate.
Develop an understanding of the IB and the school’s mission and vision.
Service certain committees and ad hoc working groups regarding policy as defined by the Head of School.
To undertake professional development, including annual performance and development review, and any other duties required by the Head of School as appropriate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Advertising/Media, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): marketing, marketing activities coordination, market research, sales administration, Sales Activities.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.