- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kabupaten Banyuasin.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Organize and supervise the implementation of routine maintenance in accordance with the schedule of rotating equipment throughout the equipment in order to achieve a high avaibility and execution of the maintenance and repair of mechanical construction of production facilities in order to always be reliable.
- Implement and evacuated maintenance of mechanical rotating equipment (rotating equipment) and repair the damage as well. Routine maintenance schedule for the generator, pump, pumping unit, steamer units, flushing units and vacuum truck.
- Implement clocking tool operation and monitoring the condition of the rotating equipment (generators, pumps, pumping units, steamer units, flushing units, vacuum truck).
- Implement monitoring the condition of the mechanical construction of production facilities that include, among others: flowline, trunkline, tanks, vessels, header manifold so as to anticipate the danger of damage.