- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Responsible to the Production Superintendent.
- Preparing the proposed annual work plan related to regular maintenance work minor and major repair of the equipment on an instrument (control, metering system, control panel, safety devices, alarm system) in production facilities.
- Supervise, analyze, implement and manage the maintenance and repair of instruments on production facilities safety minded.