- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kab. Banyuasin.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Maintain existing production levels by improving the operation of the entire production facility as optimally as possible in order to reduce the number of Low and Off as low as possible, so that the annual production target can be achieved.
- Coordinate, plan, control and evaluate the process of distribution of oil and gas and all problems ranging from wells, flowlines, gathering stations, trunkline to the production center in order to achieve continuity of production of oil and natural gas optimally.
- Monitor, evaluate and improve the performance of surface facilities, support equipment and the use of materials to ensure continuity of production to the quantity and quality in accordance with the planning and production targets.