• Conduct field investigation, collect complete evidence related to the on going investigation case to ensure that every evident can support the on going case.
• Build up a legal theoritical analysis for every security litigation process before the case is proceed to Police Department to strengthen the on going case
• Create a strong relationship with the attorney office for the prosecution process to smoothen the investigation process.
• Give a legal theoritical analysis for any other security issues including corporate security matters.
• Bachelor degree major in Law / criminal law.
• Excellent legal theory knowledge.
• Fluent in English
• Good PC and MS. Office skill
• Strong networking with the District Attorney Office
• Good relationship with the advocate bar association.
• Hard worker
• Flexible working hours (Ready to get in for any immediate job assignment at 24/7)
• Analytical skill, Persuasion skill, Negotiation skill
• Social group networking, Internet & Media literacy