Responsible directly to the Executive Director, the Director for Communication and Resources Development will establish the Foundation’s communication and resources development strategy and its implementation. The Director’s responsibilities are to promote KEHATI through dynamic communication strategy, community building, events activation, and also to mobilize funds from corporate sectors.
- Has strong leadership skills
- Minimum S2 Forestry / Communication / Natural Resources Conservation
- Has at least 10 – 15 years professional experience in the related fields, and has proven professional track record of mobilizing funds from various sources including, among others, national, bilateral, and or multilateral donor institutions, as well as corporation and or individual giving
- Proven expertise in directing, developing and executing communication programs with different targets: government, corporation, NGOs, academic, donor agencies and international communities
- Strong enthusiasm in biodiversity and environmental protection issues and also in the development and empowerment of civil society in Indonesia
- Strong leadership skills with open and transparent style promoting efficiency, effectiveness and encouraging meaningful participation of stakeholders
- Fluency in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Competitive salary and appropriate benefits will be offered to the selected candidate. Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, latest resume (CV), and recent photograph before 14 October 2016 to: APPLY NOW
All applications will be treated in professional confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.