- Handling all Production's Machines: Extruder, Injection, Rotogravure & other Converting m/c,
- Handling the Utilities: Genset, Drifter and Compressor
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Familiar with PLC (Programable Logic Control)
- Have good Communication and Leadership Skill
- Full-Time position(s) available.