- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- At least 3 years of working experience in Legal division or equivalent.
- Familiar to handle company's legal matters & employee relations.
- Has competency in Government Relations or various government institution.
- Has good knowledge about Manpower Law and all government regulations.
- Has good knowledge in corporate, investment, and employment law.
- Competence in litigation and non-litigation matters, including legal advisory to senior management level.
- Fluent communication in English both oral and written.
- Good in Microsoft Office
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking under tight deadlines.
- Full-Time position available.
Tutup pada 30/October/2016