- Leads, directs and coordinates the work of contractors.
- The Superintendent is responsible for ensuring safety, schedule delivery, quality of work performed and adherence to budget of the project.
- The Superintendent has supervisory responsibility for Assistant Superintendents, and trade labor in his/her area of responsibility.
- Reports to: Project Manager
Lead responsibility for:
- Overseeing and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.
- Overseeing work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operation. Resolving site problems regarding job sequence, design clarifications, adequate manpower and machine, schedule and all other issue.
- Managing the overall site safety program as required and ensuring contractors comply with JGH (Kajima) standards and all government safety codes rules.
- Supervising and developing Assistant Superintendents.
- Creating schedules and determining sequencing of work. Developing and implementing recovery plans to maintain original project schedule, if delayed.
- Communicating with Project Manager in connection with field issues. Then, investigating and resolving such issues.
- Assisting the billing process, providing back up information to accounting group, such as number of labors, hours of overtime work, for that month as it relates to work in place and overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls, material invoices and contractor’s payment applications.
- Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Experienced as Construction Superintendent for Villa/Hotel at least 5 years
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Have strong leadership, aggressive attitude and team building work mindset
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 29/October/2016