- Capable of clear and effective communication with clients and exhibits strong presentation skills, interactive working method. Prepare designs and technical drawings and solutions to complex architectural and interdisciplinary problems, develops, checks designs and details, provide routine site visit, participates on site meeting & email correspondences,
- The successful applicant will be experienced in hospitality and restaurant, residential design and need to have the ability for quick thinking, clear communication of ideas verbally and through sketches / visualisation. Ability to multi-task and working towards multiple deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible for project design development of multiple assigned projects working under minimum of supervision of a Project Director or Principal. Oversees the entire project team on medium to large sized projects or significant parts of a multi-component project or particularly complex assignment
- Design Documentation : Thorough understanding of all project phases of work Presentation including programming, space planning, COLOUR & MATERIAL selections, FF&E selections, Schematic design, Design development, Construction Documentations, and Contract Administrations
- Design Development & Visual presentation: 3D presentation with proportion, dimension & scale, including mood boards and material sample. Prepare the project work plan in conjunction with other individual team including the timing and format drawings, mockups, schedules, data summaries and specifications or descriptions
- Act as Studio`s liaison with vendors and contractors, including visits to project sites and Vendor workrooms to check progress of production & construction
- Daily coordination with Principle & Project Director, Architectural team, Daily report with Manufactures & Vendor, Daily Research & Autocad drafting, General project management responsibilities
- Project Responsibilities
- Project Management : which consist of Schedule & Agenda, to discuss and review with Internal Studio & External team work and manage budgeting, project progress and Contract administration with other management team. Communicates with outside parties regarding specific tasks, documentation & documents, and related question for the project tasks. The position is Client facing and highly collaborative with and within teams locally or suppliers across Indonesia, coordination with vendors and manufacturers
- Project Supervision : Direct & deliver the works of Studio and Site Office, organises project team on a day to day basis and functions as the primary facilitator of communication between the In-house team and Out-of-House Consultants, and deliver on-site project installation & reports
- We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Designer with 4-6 years of hospitality experience who excel in conceptualisation and the translation of ideas through to exceptional design outcomes, collaborate on preparation designs to meet clients program, quality guidelines
- Expert design skills and ability to create innovative solutions to complex design problems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Architecture, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Sketch up, 3D Studio Max, AutoCad and basic hand sketching skills
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia - FLUENT in ENGLISH
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to be interviewed and work in Petitenget, Bali
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specialising in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
Tutup pada 29/October/2016
- Perusahaan selalu memberikan produk dan jasa pelayanan yang maksimal kepada pelanggannya sehingga perusahaan pun selalu mendapat respon positif dari pelanggan.
- Karyawan masih belum mendapatkan peluang karir yang luas. Sistem kerja perusahaan perlu ditata ulang lagi agar perusahaan biar berjalan lebih baik.
Jalan Petitenget, Kuta 80361, Indonesia