- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using Mulesoft development tools
- Work with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications, and creates design as it relates to the customization and/or integration of software solutions
- Perform operational tasks to ensure the smooth operation of Mulesoft Platform
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- Work with other integration developer team members to contribute and grow the MuleSoft Platform Capability
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent with relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS and SOA/Integration technologies eg REST
- Experience using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse)
- Excellent understanding of Internet technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, etc.)
- Experience in Python, PHP, or another interpreted language like Perl, Ruby or Groovy
- Experience in using Version control systems like SVN, GIT
- Able to communicate in English actively is a must