Location : DKI Jakarta
Minimum Education : High School Diploma and Above
- Assist in the operations of the restaurant and providing quality service to all customer
- Responsible for ordering, picking-up, billing and delivery of all food and beverage items
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Management
- Assist in managing the stock and setup for the bar in line with the brand standards
- Understand the bar menu and provide recommendation to guests as required
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Interact with guests, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Keep up to date information of the restaurant, promotions, events, outlet operational hours etc
- Ensure the workplace is clean and well maintained at all times
- Ensure guest needs and guest expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service
- Prepare table plans according to reservations and staff stations / work area on daily basis
- Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of all F&B products, services, facilities, equipment, procedures and policies, standards, promotions and activities, business requirements, etc
- To respond proactively to customer’s queries, ensuring that appropriate action is taken in the absence of the Restaurant Manager / Assistant Manager or Supervisor, followed by effective communication / follow up
- Supervises and motivates employees to perform duties to consistently high standards
- Prepares requisitions for General Store items for area of responsibility and maintains stock at cost efficient level
- Performs duties of Host / Hostess in case needed.
- Have thorough knowledge of menus, wine list, special / daily promotion items.
- Record daily food and beverage sales.
- Assists in developing employees through effective guidance, coaching and training.
- Maintains discipline of personnel in accordance with Company policy.
- Maintain good communication with kitchen and other departments, liaising for special parties / event projects
- Abides by all rules, regulations, Policy and Procedures of the Company
- Maintain and establishes good rapport with customers, reporting comments and ideas to Restaurant Manager and General Manager
- Perform any duties assigned by the management
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Experienced in the field at least 1 years and above
- Good communication skill to internal and external customers
- Must be on feet for most of the working hours and able to adapt to a fast pace environment
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in handling administration and paperwork
- Willing to work on weekends, public holiday and overtime
- Pleasant, neat and presentable at all times
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Tutup pada 29/October/2016