Allegro seeks a Senior Software Engineer I to join our growing Research and Development team to expand our product development efforts! The Software Developer I will be a key member of our R & D group.
- In this role, the successful candidate will be working in the area of project development, system integration and application support to our clients
- Deliver solutions that meet customer requirements and product specifications with a high level of quality
- Provide post-implementation maintenance and patches.
- Ensure quality of code is maintained adhering to international coding convention and C#.net development standard
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team
- Prepare and maintain updated documentations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Good analytical thinking and proactive
- Passionate in development and technology
- Self motivated, quick learner, and passion in C#.net
- Willing to take on responsibilities and try new thing
- Required skill(s): Microsoft SQL Server, C# .net
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Permanent position(s) available
JustCommodity (now Allegro) develops and markets integrated commodity management software providing position visibility, risk management, comprehensive controls and regulatory compliance. Allegro customers manage commodities from production to consumption, including oil and gas production, petroleum refining, agriculture and forestry, mining, chemicals, metals, food, transportation, commercial and utility sectors. Allegro software is tailored to the specific needs of each commodity, with a comprehensive set of features and functions to support profitable decisions. Allegro is headquartered in Dallas, with offices in Calgary, Dubai, Houston, Jakarta, London, Singapore, Sydney and Zurich.