Location : DKI Jakarta
Minimum Education : High School Diploma and Above
- Coordinate the entire day-to-day restaurant operations
- Deliver excellent service to customer and ensure absolute customer satisfaction, as well as maintaining product quality
- Work closely with Marketing Team in responding efficiently to customer feedback, both constructive and destructive comments
- Responsible for increasing the business of the restaurant
- Analyze and plan restaurant sales and organize marketing events and promotional plans accordingly; work with Head Chef and General Manager
- Generating detailed daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on business
- Manage all aspects of the operational needs administration, employee related issues, scheduling, training, budgeting, prepare payroll, and pay bills
- Set budgets and execute plans for department sales, product purchase and staff development
- Meeting and greeting customers and organize table reservations
- Provide guidance and direction to staff with regards to all operational and procedural matters
- Maintains customer satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred customers
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive.
- Estimate consumption, forecast report maintain inventory and control cost as well as minimize wastage
- Successfully promote and publicize the brand.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations maintaining security systems.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Experienced in the field at least 3 years and above
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in handling administration and paperwork
- Willing to work on weekends, public holiday and overtime
- Computer literate
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji