As a developer, you will be part of Developer teams that bring the best e-commerce platform in Indonesia. This role will also work with all team across functional and interdisciplinary to help define, implement, test, and manage our platform (web, mobile web, native mobile app, etc). As a Developer, you’ll involved in each software development life cycle phase in every project.
The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing high quality, bug free, & high performance features on every project involved.
- To Analyze & Implement new features in the platform/system with highest quality possible
- Provide technical Advices that may needed to improve the platform feature, performance & compliance
- Execute Company best practice, methodologies, code convention, and policies.
- Create technical documentation of features in the platform
- Experienced with Java/J2EE minimum 2 years
- Min. 2 years experienced JAVA developer in large scale projects
- Must understand of Object Oriented Programming and Design Pattern
- Experienced in JAVA Web MVC Frameworks (Springs, Struts, etc)
- Experienced in JAVA persistence framework (ORM) such as Hibernate
- Experienced with Java Application Web Server (Tomcat, Apache, etc)
- Must understand SQL, database concept, & database design
- Experienced in Windows, Linux Operating System environment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent English. Speaking Mandarin is a plus.
- Code Efficiently, bug free, & high performance impact
- Experience in Data Modeling
- Experience in implementing Search Engine, Caching, Monitoring technologies
- Experience in working with Cloud environment
- Experience in working in Linux OS
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
We are a fast growing company. We execute well. Our company business activities included web application development, mobile application development (Android, iPhone), and social application development.
Our vision is to expand internationally within the next couple of years and we need assets like you that can help us nail this vision!
Join the team.