Job Summary :
- Responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
Job Qualification :
- Minimum education Bachelor degree majoring Law.
- At least eight years legal experience.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the
Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial
contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow