Quality Assurance Engineer
- Developing Quality Management documents namely Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) and related Checklists, Site Quality Plans, Manufacturing Plans etc. as per schedule based on Outlined Construction Specification.
- Reviewing the Specifications from Engineering Team.
- Ensuring the QMS documents are reviewed internally and get approved by Engineer.
- Ensuring that the project personnel is aware of ITP and carry out Inspection and Tests as per approved ITP.
- Manageng the correspondence related to Product Related documentation with Engineer.
- Getting involved in Subcontractor’s pre and post assessment audits.
- Conducting QMS & Quality Control inductions for staff.
- Conducting Quality Audits at site periodically.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- Shall have more than 5 years of experience in Quality (QA/QC experience in Construction would be preferred)
- The candidate shall have good command over English and Bahasa.
- Must possess good knowledge about word, excel, powerpoint, visio etc
HRD Tokyu-Wika Joint Operation
Jl. RS Fatmawati No. 9, Gandaria Selatan, Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan.
Tutup pada 30/October/2016