- Establishing Project Management, Quality Plan in accordance with contract requirements.
- Developing Management System’s documents like but not limited to procedures, standard operating procedures, forms, etc.
- Co-ordination with Project Management Consultants for project deliverables and resolution of comments for the documents.
- Submitting and amending the project management system’s documents as per Project Management Consultant’s comments.
- Preparation and submission of Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) for the work scope. Evaluations of sub-contractors QA/QC documents (ITPs, Work Method Statement (WMS), etc.) to ensure that those are align with project’s requirements.
- Manageng non Conformance Reporting & resolution process. Ensuring implementation of Corrective and Preventive Action process.
- Assisting Project Manager in supplier’s (mainly major suppliers like steel, ready-mix concrete, Pre-cast factories, etc.) & sub-contractor’s evaluation process.
- Involvement in supplier & sub-contractor pre-evaluation audit team.
- Ensure implementation of Supplier’s & sub-contractor’s Quality Plan & ITP.
- Arranging internal Quality Management Audit as well as attending client’s audits and communicating the outcomes to management and advising on corrective actions.
- Arranging QC team for conducting indigenous and overseas inspections (as per ITPs).
- Establishing the QC management system for pre-cast factories by framing Manufacturing Quality Plan (MQP) & ensuring that the pre-cast factories follow this MQP.
- Helping and advising Co- Project Controls Manager in recruiting the competent & sufficient number of QA & QC staff keeping in mind the budgetary constrains.
- Advising management on QA training needs and ensuring that these are communicated to and fulfilled by management.
- Advising and helping Co- Project Controls Manager about the contractual issues related to Quality Assurance. Also helping project team to reply the correspondence especially from Quality of view.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- Shall have more than 10 years of experience in Quality Control & Assurance.
- Knowledge of SNI & International Standards would be preferred.
- The candidate shall have good command over English and Bahasa.
- Must possess good knowledge about word, excel, powerpoint, visio etc
Please send your application letter (stating current & expected salary) and CV, not later than 2 (two) weeks from now to
HRD Tokyu-Wika Joint Operation
Jl. RS Fatmawati No. 9, Gandaria Selatan, Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
JO. Tokyu - Wika Joint Operation. Adalah perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang Construction Proyek MRT.
Saat ini sedang membutuhkan kandidat yang berkompeten untuk mengisi posisi sebagai :