Fleet Maintenance Senior Manager
- Oversaw day-to-day maintenance operations, and utilization for refuse vehicle service center. Administered facilities across multiple shifts.
- Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of equipment.
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, costs and established metrics
- Ensure the maintenance records for fleet are accurate and up-to-date
- Negotiate service agreements to ensure cost efficiencies
- Complete performance reviews of staff and jointly determine areas of development and training requirements
- Communicate maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement correction actions as required
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of maintenance personnel as required
- Identify maintenance employee training requirements and ensure successful completion
- Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Lead plant personnel in day to day activities to ensure the safe and efficient
- Min, S1 Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years experience with minimum 5 years in fleet/plant operation, maintenance or as a manager
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|