- Assist Business Unit in performing procedures document control and quality records
- Entering data into the document in the document list and ensure that the information provided is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure the document approved before distribution
- Making changes to documents when needed to coordinate with Quality Control (SPO)
- To review and update as necessary, and the approval of the document
- Ensure that all documents have been disseminated and distributed to the interested
- Ensure that all documents are stored and protected from damage as well as easy to explore
- Withdraw or destroying documents that have expired
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Semarang.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets (Excel), databases, and words
- The ability to keep records and report (filing) clearly and accurately
- Have faster ability to input data
- Good communication skills
Tutup pada 29/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Kh Ahmad Dahlan, Kota Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia