BUT MOET HENNESSY ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD
Together with the Marketing Manager develop marketing plans and budgets for Hennessy in accordance to brand owner’s objectives such as market share, product contribution Implementation of activation within brand plans in the highest possible quality. Together with the Marketing Manager plan and provide necessary marketing tools and information to sales force to enable the success of marketing and sales plans
- Participate and assist in the development of annual marketing plans
- For assigned brand, achieve agreed level of brand contribution through active monitoring and control of pricing, trade offers and A&P spends
- Develop together with Marketing Manager accurate sales forecast and maintain inventory level at company target level
- Monitor and report various aspects of brand performance through field visits, research, trade responses on a regular basis
- Assist in the process of Budget submissions together with finance team
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of necessary data
- Timely submission of marketing reports to brand owners and superiors
Advertising, Promotion and Activation
- Work with relevant external agencies to ensure clear understanding of brand’s objectives and agencies - Work with them closely to develop and implement activities to the highest level of professional excellence
- Monitoring, control and evaluation of advertising and promotion spends
- Develop creative promotion campaigns for specific trade channels in relation to promotion objective
- Develop relevant activation plan for Hennessy in Traditional-on-Trade and Modern-on-Trade accounts within Jakarta as main focus
- Support the Account executive/s in the execution of the activation plans
International Account Management
- Develop and maintain amicable working relationships with all targeted contracted accounts
- In conjunction with the relevant Account Executive, manage and improve performance of the contracted accounts
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific is the regional office responsible for the development of Moët Hennessy brands and distribution network in the region. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries and its joint venture companies, it supervises the marketing and distribution in the Asia Pacific Region of Hennessy cognac, Moët & Chandon, Dom Perignon, Veuve Clicquot, Krug and Ruinart champagnes, Glenmorangie whisky, Belvedere vodka, Wenjun baijiu as well as premium porfolio of red and white wines.
The Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific regional office was established in April 1995 in order to strengthen its regional management and work closely with its subsidiaries and its joint venture companies. The network of companies covers all countries in Asia Pacific.
Aware of the risk that our products might be consumed inappropriately by a minority of persons, Moët Hennessy (MH) commits to
- Our products are of exceptionally high quality. They are meant to be enjoyed in moderation and according to the Art of Tasting.
- Do not drink and drive; no binge drinking.
- Enjoying our products is suggested, never required.
Each employee at MH is an ambassador of this commitment, are proud to share with our consumers and guests. Be a Responsible Corporate Citizen
Website : http://www.lvmh.com/