A start up national infrastructure Investment Company team up with foreign strategic investors mainly in providing water utility services are starting its development stage for 2 major areas in Indonesia. Seeking following position
Senior Secretary to BoD à salary range 6-9 million per month
Responsibilities include managing the decision making process, exchange of information, and documentation of in/outcomes in support of Board activities. The position also works proactively with the Client, Consultant, Lawyer, key managers and staff to carry out the policies, goals and initiatives of the Board. The Board Secretary serves as the principal contact for the Board of Directors. Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Thorough knowledge or the ability to rapidly acquire such knowledge of the Regency Authority's rules and regulations and administrative systems, organisation and procedures.
- Project management skills necessary to plan, coordinate and ensure the proper implementation of all administrative matters related to the functioning of the Board of Directors.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively develop comprehensive, yet succinct, written and presentation documents that communicate Board of Director issues.
- Ability to respond to directives received from individual members of the Board while being mindful that matters of policy significance, and/or significant resource utilization, require direction from the full Board and a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- High level of diplomacy and tact, ensuring confidentiality of information when required.
- Excellent English both written and speaking
- Computer literate e.g. MS office power point , excel and words
Female, D3 Secretary/S1 Graduate with at least 4 years of experience
Junior Secretary to BoD à salary range 4-6 million per month
Responsibilities include providing administrative and clerical assistance to professionals, creating memorandums, greeting visitors, answering telephones, keeping schedules, making travel arrangements and organizing company events. Junior secretary candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as a strong background in typing. Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is important. Candidates must also work well under pressure, multitask with efficiency and feel comfortable making phone calls.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Office administration and document filling management
- Computer skills including the ability to operate MS Office: MS Outlook, words, excel and power point at a highly proficient level.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing including the ability to draft replies to routine correspondence
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and reallocate work accordingly
- Good English both written and speaking
- Minutes taking ability and skills
Female, D3 Secretary/S1 Graduate-fresh graduate are welcome
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow