Bank of China Limited
- Responsible on the entire branch’s operation (such as posting, teller, customer service, marketing, etc).
- Prepare yearly budget, monthly report, weekly report and any other reports that may be required.
- Coordinating and delegating assignment and responsibilities to subordinate based on their function in the departments.
- Maintain branch performance and to ensure the smooth operation of the Bank and ensure achievement of the Branch.
- Cross selling function for Bank’s products including but not limited to Funding products and achieve target both funding and lending.
- Review loan proposal submitted by marketing officer
- Maximum age 45 years old
- Hold Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Must have minimum 5 years experience as Branch Manager in international bank
- Vast knowledge and experience of credit proposal preparation, financial analysis, implementation of Corporate or Commercial credit product
- Good credit risk assessment skill, strong analytical skill
- Preferably has large customer based (good networking)
- Strong leadership and managerial skill
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank of China Limited lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Established in 1912, Bank of China Limited ("Bank of China") is the oldest bank in China. The Banker has ranked Bank of China as one of the world's top banks in terms of core capital. Bank of China has been included in the Fortune 500 for 13 consecutive years. At present, the bank offers financial services through its global network of over 613 overseas offices in 27 countries and regions.
Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch was originally established in 1938, but reactivated on 15 April 2003. As part of Bank of China Group's global network, Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch offers a comprehensive range of banking services for both domestic and international business transactions. We have competitive advantages in providing trade and non-trade services to our esteemed customers.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As part of the network group Bank of China, Bank of China Jakarta Branch offers comprehensive banking services for business transactions domestically and internationally. We have a competitive advantage in service trade and not trade for our customers. We are a leading international bank headquartered in Beijing, China looking for a competent and qualified individuals to join with us.