- Responsible on the entire branch’s operation (such as posting, teller, customer service, marketing, etc).
- Prepare yearly budget, monthly report, weekly report and any other reports that may be required.
- Coordinating and delegating assignment and responsibilities to subordinate based on their function in the departments.
- Maintain branch performance and to ensure the smooth operation of the Bank and ensure achievement of the Branch.
- Cross selling function for Bank’s products including but not limited to Funding products and achieve target both funding and lending.
- Review loan proposal submitted by marketing officer
- Maximum age 45 years old
- Hold Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Must have minimum 5 years experience as Branch Manager in international bank
- Vast knowledge and experience of credit proposal preparation, financial analysis, implementation of Corporate or Commercial credit product
- Good credit risk assessment skill, strong analytical skill
- Preferably has large customer based (good networking)
- Strong leadership and managerial skill
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage