Bank of China Limited
Funding Relationship Manager
- Monitors outgoing funds
- Controls approved internal memo
- Prepares funding report to keep track of the Jakarta Branch funding performance (branch and sub branches).
- Handles funding customers, support account openings, funds placement and disbursements, and other related matters.
- Maintain good relationships with potential and existing customers
- Responsible to enhance personal funding portfolio
- Handles translations such as notes and funding documents
- Perform weekly task and report such as funding report to keep track of the performance of each sub branches to be submitted to Funding Department Head, Assistant Country Manager and related branch managers.
- Maintain good relationship with internal departments (e.g. Teller, Customer Service, Operation, and Accounting) or external (e.g. Customers, etc).
- Hold Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
- Has large customer based (good networking) is a must
- Vast knowledge and experience of liabilities products, wealth management products, Management Information System (MIS)
- Customer service and marketing oriented, high degree of credibility and integrity
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank of China Limited lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Established in 1912, Bank of China Limited ("Bank of China") is the oldest bank in China. The Banker has ranked Bank of China as one of the world's top banks in terms of core capital. Bank of China has been included in the Fortune 500 for 13 consecutive years. At present, the bank offers financial services through its global network of over 613 overseas offices in 27 countries and regions.
Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch was originally established in 1938, but reactivated on 15 April 2003. As part of Bank of China Group's global network, Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch offers a comprehensive range of banking services for both domestic and international business transactions. We have competitive advantages in providing trade and non-trade services to our esteemed customers.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As part of the network group Bank of China, Bank of China Jakarta Branch offers comprehensive banking services for business transactions domestically and internationally. We have a competitive advantage in service trade and not trade for our customers. We are a leading international bank headquartered in Beijing, China looking for a competent and qualified individuals to join with us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi