- Monitors outgoing funds
- Controls approved internal memo
- Prepares funding report to keep track of the Jakarta Branch funding performance (branch and sub branches).
- Handles funding customers, support account openings, funds placement and disbursements, and other related matters.
- Maintain good relationships with potential and existing customers
- Responsible to enhance personal funding portfolio
- Handles translations such as notes and funding documents
- Perform weekly task and report such as funding report to keep track of the performance of each sub branches to be submitted to Funding Department Head, Assistant Country Manager and related branch managers.
- Maintain good relationship with internal departments (e.g. Teller, Customer Service, Operation, and Accounting) or external (e.g. Customers, etc).
- Hold Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
- Has large customer based (good networking) is a must
- Vast knowledge and experience of liabilities products, wealth management products, Management Information System (MIS)
- Customer service and marketing oriented, high degree of credibility and integrity
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage