Bank of China Limited
Commercial Relationship Manager
- Provide support in their commercial initiatives and visits clients and prospects.
- Monitor the utilization of credit lines and compares them with the authorizations which have been given.
- Responsible for the verification of all financial analyses assistance with commercial activities monitoring.
- Renders all assistance regarding all documents of a legal nature to be sent to clients or related to credit applications.
- Obtaining information from corporate related to information required for credit proposal and follow up correspondence and security documentation.
- Hold Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience as Relationship Manager (commercial segment) in well-known bank
- Vast knowledge and experience of credit proposal preparation, financial analysis, implementation of Corporate or Commercial credit product
- Good credit risk assessment skill, strong analytical skill
- Preferably has large customer based (good networking)
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank of China Limited lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Established in 1912, Bank of China Limited ("Bank of China") is the oldest bank in China. The Banker has ranked Bank of China as one of the world's top banks in terms of core capital. Bank of China has been included in the Fortune 500 for 13 consecutive years. At present, the bank offers financial services through its global network of over 613 overseas offices in 27 countries and regions.
Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch was originally established in 1938, but reactivated on 15 April 2003. As part of Bank of China Group's global network, Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch offers a comprehensive range of banking services for both domestic and international business transactions. We have competitive advantages in providing trade and non-trade services to our esteemed customers.