Bank of China Limited
Compliance Staff (COMP)
- Responsible for the administration of Compliance documents
- Prepare regulatory reporting related to Compliance Risk Management
- Prepare and response the requested data and information related with Compliance from Regulators (OJK, Bank Indonesia, etc) and Head Office
- Provide regulatory advisory and training related to Compliance
- Other tasks related to Compliance
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply with minimum GPA 3.00
- Able to operate Microsoft Office application
- Excellent English written and oral
- Ability to do multi-tasking
- Fast learner, pro-active, innovative, ready to work under pressure and able to work as a team.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirement, please submit your detailed CV (in English) and recent photograph with copy of educational certificates.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank of China Limited lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Established in 1912, Bank of China Limited ("Bank of China") is the oldest bank in China. The Banker has ranked Bank of China as one of the world's top banks in terms of core capital. Bank of China has been included in the Fortune 500 for 13 consecutive years. At present, the bank offers financial services through its global network of over 613 overseas offices in 27 countries and regions.
Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch was originally established in 1938, but reactivated on 15 April 2003. As part of Bank of China Group's global network, Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch offers a comprehensive range of banking services for both domestic and international business transactions. We have competitive advantages in providing trade and non-trade services to our esteemed customers.