- Participate in coding, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration
- Assist in the preparation/updates of technical specifications
- Adherence to application developments guidelines & standards
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned
- Diploma 4 (D4)/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- Fresh graduates and individual with less than 2 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in financial industry) are strongly encouraged to apply
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, and strives to achieve more as a team
- Exposure in Java EE MVC frameworks such as Apache Struts / Apache Struts 2
- Understand Java EE services including but not limited to Enterprise Java Bean, Java Database Connectivity, and Java Messaging Services
- Preferably with experience in IBM WebSphere Application Server / Oracle WebLogic / Oracle Database Server
- Good understanding of Relational Database with SQL programming experience
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical and troubleshooting skills. Proficiency in National Language will be an added advantage
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan
- Ability and willingness to be placed on site and travel within the region
Review ( PT Hitachi eBworx Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Sering ada business trip ke negara negara Asia, sehingga bisa bekerja sambil jalan-jalan gratis, Regulasi didalam perusahaan sangat jelas sehingga memudahkan kita bekerja.
Bekerja sebagai programmer berarti kita harus sering bekerja dengan work life balance yang buruk, sering dapat project yang tengat waktu pengerjaannya pendek.