PT VPower Operation Services
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments.
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meeting and create MoM (Minutes of Meeting).
- Drafting letters and other document, such as Power Point presentations.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Using various computer packages Word, Excel, Power Point.
- General office administration.
- Candidate must degree from any major.
- New Graduate is welcome.
- Provide administrative support required mostly English.
- Able to work under pressure, highly self motivated and initiative and have high place.
- Good command in written and speaking English.
- Good looking and nice perform.
- Full time position / PKWTT / Permanent employee.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||PT VPower Operation Services lihat lowongan|
(PT. VPower Operation Services is one of the subsidiaries of VPower Group Hongkong and one of the fastest growing power provider, offering fast track, short to medium term power supply. Currently, VPower is the largest IPP based in China to use high and medium speed engines and launched our global business with 214MW MTU Diesel project in Brazil. We are also the first one in Asia Pacific to use MTU gas engines for an IPP project above 100MW. We are also offering comprehensive design and system integration, O&M, EPC services, rental services in order to support growing economics and businesses worldwide, including Indonesia. In Indonesia, until today, we have delivered and managed power plant in Jambi, Pekan Baru, Palembang etc. Coupled with its continual research and development with leading engine supplier to explore different fuel input technologies for operational excellence, VPower will definitely give the winning power formula and value through continuous improvement for customer. Thus, to support our extensive growth and expansion, we invite an eager, passionate, fast-learner and experienced professionals to join our team.)
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Guided by our entrepreneurial thinking and approach, there’s plenty of room to grow and shape your own career path