- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments.
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meeting and create MoM (Minutes of Meeting).
- Drafting letters and other document, such as Power Point presentations.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Using various computer packages Word, Excel, Power Point.
- General office administration.
- Candidate must degree from any major.
- New Graduate is welcome.
- Provide administrative support required mostly English.
- Able to work under pressure, highly self motivated and initiative and have high place.
- Good command in written and speaking English.
- Good looking and nice perform.
- Full time position / PKWTT / Permanent employee.