- Assist Manager in controlling daily restaurant operations.
- Setting up and managing the restaurant each day.
- Supervising all floor / kitchen restaurants operational.
- Preparing schedule for crew and conduct daily briefing.
- Handling customer's feedback, including complaints and compliments.
- Maintain excellent levels of communication with the floor / kitchen team.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of restaurant area, include maintaining food quality product.
- Maximum 32 years old.
- Minimum Diploma from Hospitality/ F&B Production / Hotel Management.
- Experience as Kitchen Supervisor / Leader in Hotel / F&B.
- Good leadership, good communication skill & customer service oriented.
- Good knowledge of food production and HACCP.
- Willing to work with shift schedule.