- Interpret material either written or oral Indonesian – Japanese or Japanese – Indonesian
- Organizing and preparing agendas for and taking minutes of meeting
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing report
- Contributing to meeting discussion as and when required and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies
- Minimum S1 graduate (Japanese Lit)
- Age minimum 25 years old
- Experienced minimum 4 years
- Will be place in Mojokerto
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a newly established Japanese company and international class that is part of a group of big companies that are already doing business in many countries in the world.
Our business consultant in the field of logistics and warehousing management system.
We need urgently looking for qualified personnel to join our company.