PT The Piano Institute
Admin & Marketing
A fast growing international standard piano school is looking for Admin & Marketing who are interested to work 8 hours/day (Monday-Saturday). With qualification as below:
- Minimum Diploma 3 (D3) management
- 2 years experience working as admin & marketing
- Male/Female Maximum 30 years old
- Proficient in English
- Have marketing skill
- Have a good communication skill, professional, and discipline
- Able to work with team, working under pressure, and able to achieve target
- Hard working, honest, and self initiative
- Work location is in Surabaya
- Working hours 48 hrs/week include 1 hr lunch break.
- Will get commission if target is achieved
- Managing student's lesson schedule
- Responsibility in new students registration
- Data input for new database, following up database, finding students
- Understand about our product knowledge and able to market our products, service, & lesson
- Be part in our regular & future events
|Lokasi||Surabaya, Jawa Timur|
|Perusahaan||PT The Piano Institute lihat lowongan|
The Piano Institute is Leading Music School with International Standard. We are the first music school in Surabaya who provides international standard teaching & curriculum. Our mission is to provide international standard music education by inspiring musical passion & developing musical skill in each student, continuous innovation, & delivering exceptional service. We always innovate and offer the best learning opportunity for students who wish to develop their musical studies. We have established for more than 4 years and we are the first music school in Indonesia who has international teacher.
At The Piano Institute we really uphold our vision and value our teamwork. Our work ethic is to support each other at the institute so everyone can grow and gain experience to be excellence. Our staff & members have worked in long term and they are growing as they work at TPI.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As The Piano Institute motto to be the "Leading Music School with International Standard", we believe that our school will be the leader in music education in Indonesia. We always innovate and adapt to a new-modern way of thinking. And we strive to give the best music education & service to our students and their parents. The Piano Institute really upholds its vision and our working philosophy is focusing on 'quality & value'. We value teamwork and everyone will definitely grow while they are working at TPI.