Develop a field sales strategy plan and targets for the Sales Area
Enhance and enable profitable business development within the country pursuing an integrated approach across all transport modes
manage and coach assigned personnel to optimize the individual development and performance through establishment of accountabilities, KPI and processes
Ensure accurate & timely reporting of all key figures and data to management
Deliver results (revenue, volume, GP & DSO / AR where relevant) in the country in line with agreed budget and development target
Manage overall account relationships with the field sales accounts to ensure excellent, long-term business relationships at all levels, specifically through sales calls and visits
Understanding the opportunities the account presents and guidance for solution team (opportunities for locally-controlled business and leads for overseas-controlled business)
Ensure successful business development planning and the implementation of local business opportunities, from initial opportunity creation to the establishment of stable operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required (preferably in supply chain management or international business)
- 8 years of solid experience within logistics industry and Freight Forwarding required
- 4 years of related sales & management experience required
- An individual who can engage at the “C” level with major customers and partners
- Strong analytical, problem-solving & strategic management skills are required to establish overall strategy and direction
- Exceptional leadership, people management, interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze abstract, multifaceted problems and influence decisions
- Knowledge and understanding of logistics operations across multiple modes, i.e. Airfreight, Oceanfreight, Warehousing & Land Transportation
- Ability to lead and build a solid local field sales team
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven deadline environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English (more languages are beneficial)
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The Integrated logistics group.
DB Schenker has roughly 95.000 employees and about 2000 offices around the world. We are one of the world's leading providers of integrated logistics services, offering a land transport, air and ocean freight as well as comprehensive logistics solution and global supply chain management from a single source. DB Schenker is a Deutsche Bahn AG company.
Review ( PT Schenker Petrolog Utama )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Rekan kerja di dalam perusahaan sudah cukup baik, rama dan cukup kooperatif. Hal ini tentu saja membuat kerjasama tim menjadi cukup baik dan cukup solid.
Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya relatif kurang kompetitif dengan perusahaan lain. Terlebih mengingat perusahaan merupakan perusahaan dengan skala internasional.