Indorack Multikreasi PT
Warehouse Assistant Manager (Raw Material)
Manage a team to ensure operations within Raw Material Warehouse for Furniture Manufacturing running smoothly.
ABOUT THE JOB
MEMORY Furniture may look simple, but it is far from easy as the materials involved in the production of so many different kind of furniture to fulfil the different taste around the world means that the supply chain for materials are very complex and challenging involving more than 1,000 types of material separated in three different warehouses spread out across Tangerang received from more than 20 countries worldwide in strict accordance to the international standards of quality.
As Warehouse Asisstant Manager, you will directly control and manage the operations of warehouse involving receiving, storing and supplying various type of raw materials and components for furniture production lines, as well as ensuring that all the transactions are recorded timely and accurately essential to ensure material inventory reports are up to date served under Microsoft Dynamics ERP System. If you think that you have the experience in leading a small team within a large warehouse, enjoy working in environment that not only is fast paced as every day MEMORY Production require different sets of raw materials, familiar with inventory management system, then this job is for you.
- Manage inventory and warehouse operations
- Monitor and control material supply process for production
- Monitor all supply transaction based on Supply Chain schedule, material and order planning
- Maintain daily operation to receive, store and supply all production raw material (Supply Chain Schedule)
- Control inventory level/ proper accuracy levels to assure adequate quantities are available as nedeed
- Conduct complete inventories as well as weekly cycle counts and Monthly Stock Opname
- Maintain WH in Kaizen and 5S ways
- Practice safe warehouse procedures, identify potential hazards, and recommend improvements for standard procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Management with minimum GPA 3.0
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Warehouse Operations (Preferably from Manufacturing Industry)
- Possess experience in Raw Material / Finished Good Warehouse and delivery
- Possess strong leadership skill, good interpersonal and analytical skill, understand about warehouse management system
- Possess thorough knowledge of all parts in the warehouse inventory
- Fast learner, solution-oriented and can work under pressure
- Have deep knowledge about lean and best practice of supply chain and Logistic
- Possess an advance WMS dan inventory Strategy knowledge
- Pasar Kemis, Tangerang
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||Indorack Multikreasi PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
MEMORY is South East Asia’s leading manufacturer for do-it-yourself furniture with 3 factories in Tangerang (PT Indorack Multikreasi, PT Talenta Anugerah Pratama) and 1 factory in Batam Island (PT Furniplus Asia).
MEMORY has consistently export reliable and quality furniture all over the world. By utilizing the latest material technology, combining with our creative labor force and sharpened with high tech woodworking machinery, MEMORY can offer customers very wide range of design and finishing, including the latest acquisition of UV Lacquer line to meet and fulfill market demands.
For more information, please visit www.memory-diy.com
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Indorack Multikreasi PT
- Masih Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 28 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan bergerak dalam bidang furnitur dan hampir 80 persen produknya di ekspor keluar negeri, prospek perusahaan berkembang lebih besarpun terbuka lebar.
- Kesejahteraan karyawan masih minim, berharap ada niat untuk memenuhi besaran kenaikan gaji yang telah diajukan, lingkungan kerja agak sedikit kotor.