- To answer all incoming telephone calls and further their enquiry to the correct departments;
- To administrate the membership database;
- Make up membership cards for all new members;
- Make sure that all literature and goody bags are well stocked;
- Handle guest comments and complaints professional take ownership of the issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Good looking.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must posses strong motivational, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Ability to direct others and to continue the line of communication.
- Applicants must be willing to work in South Jakarta.
- Fluent in English is an advantage.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Customer Service.
- Full-Time position(s) available.