- Events Planning: Involved in pre-event planning and conceptualization, coordination and on site execution. Liaise with hotels, vendors and event organizers. Handle paperwork such as requisition forms, budget report, evaluation report and post-event report. Assist in overseas events when required.
- Sales Support: Main job responsibility. Key middle person between management and distributors in communicating sales goals, gathering and delivering announcements and feedback. Compile monthly data and key data entry into system. Involved in all sales and marketing initiatives. Manage paperwork such as monthly sales analysis report and proposal for special promotions or other collaboration activities. Handle enquiries relevant to company's business guidelines and marketing plan promptly.
- Others: Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder
- At least 2-3 years of relevant sales/marketing/events experience
- Good PC skills, including MS Excel, Power Point and Word programs
- Candidates with experience in MLM or FMCG will be of advantage
- Travel overseas, work overtime or on holidays when necessary
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal and coordination skills
- Willing to work Tuesdays to Saturdays
At EASECOX, we fully recognise that human capital is the key asset to the growth and profitability of our business. Thus, due emphasis is placed on talent resourcing, as well as the development and retention of our staff. We aim to recruit the best people with enthusiasm and determination to grow with the industry, and enhance their professional knowledge and skills through comprehensive training and development programs. Website: www.easecoxgroup.com
We hereby invite experienced and dynamic individuals to join us team as: