Mora Telematika Indonesia PT
HR Assistant Manager
To ensure that development programs for both the organization and employees are available to support both current and future company’s goals & objectives. To establish overall plan of Performance Management, Training Need Analysis, Talent Pool, Key Performance Indicator, Career Path and Succession Plan. Work with Department Heads who require HR-OD expertise to analyze their needs and give recommendations for improvements to meet company’s organizational requirements. Implementing and monitoring Key Performance Indicator Lead and coordinate the HR professional development program include supervisory and managerial development activities as well as technical development program. Take a proactive role in bringing about change, challenge the status quo, critical thinking, and analytical abilities to support decision making. Managing group of Management and Technical Training including monitoring the training programs.
- Minimum S1 University Graduate in Economic, Law, Engineering, Psychology
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience in change management, organization development, Training & Development, process improvement, performance Management and/or human resources practices issues.
- Able to demonstrate track record in developing and implementing HR initiatives, able to Design development programs that will facilitate change.
- Able to Demonstrate ability to operate at the high level, determine and implement business related HR interventions, share knowledge across organizational boundaries
- Proven team player, willing to collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues and clients at all levels, and able to create trusting working relationships/partnerships within and across departments.
- Ability to think outside the box, to understand business needs, and provide alternative insights on business issues and to produce and implement creative solutions and strong results orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written) in English, able to facilitate effective internal communication process.
- Excellent consulting, coaching, problem solving and dealing with ambiguity skills.
- Project management skills with the thoroughness of concern for quality.
- Able to operate computer with the standard of MS office
- Preferable having experiencing KPI’s implementation
- Preferable having experiencing working as trainers or training management in Telecommunication Company but not a must.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Mora Telematika Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Mora Telematika Indonesia is one of the most growing telecom infrastructure provider in the last few years in Indonesia. We provide many range of telecom infrastructure solution for telecom industry and big telecom corporate users. In the last few years, Moratel is proud to be well known telecom company as a pioneer in several area of services and infrastructure development such as built the full circuit cable to Singapore and contribute in Indonesia broadband service price which is decreased dramatically with impact on the number of customers. By implementing full DWDM to increase our backbone network capacity, will be able to support customers need for coming up years.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Mora Telematika Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 26 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Ilmu nya disini tak terbatas, lingkup kerja yang luas. Karir yang berkembang
- Namun minusnya Jobdesk seperti tidak terbatas juga, dan management yang masih kurang.
- Advice to Management
- Bonus yang suka telat, Management yang masih perlu diperbaiki lagi, Kerjaan yang biasanya melebihi dari jobdesknya, prospek kerja bagus dan ilmunya juga banyak