- Minimum S1 University Graduate in Economic, Law, Engineering, Psychology
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience in change management, organization development, Training & Development, process improvement, performance Management and/or human resources practices issues.
- Able to demonstrate track record in developing and implementing HR initiatives, able to Design development programs that will facilitate change.
- Able to Demonstrate ability to operate at the high level, determine and implement business related HR interventions, share knowledge across organizational boundaries
- Proven team player, willing to collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues and clients at all levels, and able to create trusting working relationships/partnerships within and across departments.
- Ability to think outside the box, to understand business needs, and provide alternative insights on business issues and to produce and implement creative solutions and strong results orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written) in English, able to facilitate effective internal communication process.
- Excellent consulting, coaching, problem solving and dealing with ambiguity skills.
- Project management skills with the thoroughness of concern for quality.
- Able to operate computer with the standard of MS office
- Preferable having experiencing KPI’s implementation
- Preferable having experiencing working as trainers or training management in Telecommunication Company but not a must.
Review ( PT Mora Telematika Indonesia (Moratelindo) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Ilmu nya disini tak terbatas, lingkup kerja yang luas. Karir yang berkembang
Namun minusnya Jobdesk seperti tidak terbatas juga, dan management yang masih kurang.
Advice to Management
Bonus yang suka telat, Management yang masih perlu diperbaiki lagi, Kerjaan yang biasanya melebihi dari jobdesknya, prospek kerja bagus dan ilmunya juga banyak