- Minimum S1 University Graduate in Economic, Law, Engineering, Psychology
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience in change management, organization development, Training & Development, process improvement, performance Management and/or human resources practices issues.
- Able to demonstrate track record in developing and implementing HR initiatives, able to Design development programs that will facilitate change.
- Able to Demonstrate ability to operate at the high level, determine and implement business related HR interventions, share knowledge across organizational boundaries
- Proven team player, willing to collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues and clients at all levels, and able to create trusting working relationships/partnerships within and across departments.
- Ability to think outside the box, to understand business needs, and provide alternative insights on business issues and to produce and implement creative solutions and strong results orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written) in English, able to facilitate effective internal communication process.
- Excellent consulting, coaching, problem solving and dealing with ambiguity skills.
- Project management skills with the thoroughness of concern for quality.
- Able to operate computer with the standard of MS office
- Preferable having experiencing KPI’s implementation
- Preferable having experiencing working as trainers or training management in Telecommunication Company but not a must.
Jl Panataran 9 Grha 9Pegangsaan, MentengJakarta Pusat 10320 DKI Jakarta