- To support business needs and corporate direction, with the alignment to Distribution Channel initiatives by capitalizing on training as the center of knowledge resources
- To adapt business and distribution channel needs of sales and development training by continuously delivering improvement sessions to bank sellers, according to the company’s business plan and objective
- To continuously involved in related sales activities in the branches of bank partner
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any subjects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in training and sales, preferably in financial service industries
- Must have strong knowledge of financial service landscape, particularly life insurance industry and customer trend
- Able to create and deliver presentation very well
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good in English both orally and writing
Great Eastern Life commenced its operations in 1996. With the cutting edge technology, highly qualified employees and professional agents and sales offices across Indonesia, Great Eastern Life always committed to provide service excellence to customers and to make life great by providing financial security, good health and meaningful relationships. In 2013, Great Eastern Life received Rekor Bisnis award as the first life insurance company in Indonesia that offers health and wellness programme for corporations (Live Great Programme).
Great Eastern is the oldest and most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. With $61 billion (Rp 480 trillion) in assets and around 4.0 million policyholders, it has two successful distribution channels – the tied agency force and bancassurance. The Company also operates in China, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Brunei. Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited has been assigned the financial strength and counterparty credit ratings of 'AA-' by Standard & Poor's, one of the highest among Asian life insurance companies.
Great Eastern is a subsidiary of OCBC Bank, the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets. It is one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. It is also ranked by Bloomberg Markets as the world's strongest bank in 2011 and 2012.
Review ( PT Great Eastern Life Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Adanya insentif yang bagus dan sesuai pekerjaan yang telah dicapai oleh karyawan. Selain itu, nyaman dalam bekerja dengan lingkungan kerja yang kondusif.
Tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan tidak lengkap karena tidak ada tunjangan untuk rawat jalan. Selain itu, ada pemotongan gaji apabila tidak memenuhi target.