Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager
- Minimum 25 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree holder in Graphic Design from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.0
- Expert in using graphic tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc
- Have a very good sense of art; creative and innovative
- Have good communication skill & English literate
- Able to work under pressure, tight deadline, and good in managing multitasking jobs
- Able to work individually and team projects
- Create and produce designs for marketing and promotional purposes, including social media contents
- Perform a photocall for event / marketing / PR event
- Layouting, editing, and retouch photos that produces High Quality photos
- Responsible in managing social media account
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
Started in the coffee plantations of Brazil, Guatemala and Columbia, Where Founder, Toby Smith learnt to grow, roast and cup coffee at the source. Inspired by what he had learnt, Toby returned home and converted his mum's garage into a roastery and got to work mastering the art of speciality coffee roasting.
Toby's Commitment to social, ethical & enviromental issues remains a strong focus among the entire team. and our Baristas are charged with the ultimate responsibility of perfecting their technique to ensure every cup of Toby's Estate Coffee delivers the richness, complexity & character that has been crafted from crop to cup.
TOBY is Joined by over 100 passionate coffee enthusiasts at Toby's Estate coffee, who are united under the common goal to honour the work of the specialty coffee farmers and to roast and serve the best quality coffee possible.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are passionate team of coffee enthusiasts at Toby’s Estate, who are united under the common goal to honour the work of the specialty coffee farmers and produce the best quality coffee from crop to cup.