HTC Global Services is expanding and have a mass hiring to be based in our MNC Client in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are looking for a qualified candidates like you.
Location: Jakarta Indonesia
Here below the OPEN Positions:
Compliance & Reporting Analyst
- Must be in IT Compliance
Back Up Recovery & Storage Lead
- Job Description:
1) Develop low-level design for backup & restore infrastructure for Veritas Netbackup
2) Develop & document backup & restore low-level strategy prior migration for Veritas Netbackup
3) Develop & document backup & restore detail procedure for Veritas Netbackup
4) Perform backup & restore test prior to migration for Veritas NetbackupJob Requirements:
1) Netbackup Config & Admin (Backup, Restore Management using Veritas Netbackup): NBU 7.6
- Job Description:
Other positions available:
- Oracle Database Administrator/Developer
- Service Desk Complaince & Reporting Analyst
- Human Resource Partner (HR)
- Governance & Compliance Analyst
Interested candidates may click the APPLY Button or send their updated resume in a WORD format to geraldine dot lopex at htcinc dot com with the following personal details:
Applied for the Role of
Your application will be reviewed and will be called by our Recruitment Team for pre-screening.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
HTC Global Services
Established in 1990, HTC Global Services is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing Asian American companies in the US with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. A global provider of IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing services, HTC�s client base spans several Global 2000 organizations. HTC is committed to providing solutions that translate into tangible business outcomes for our customers. HTC manages IT environments, IT applications, and business processes of customers, focusing on providing transformational benefits.
We are a global IT solutions provider adding value to our clients and people through emerging technologies. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, employees, business partners, suppliers, community, and stakeholders.