- Candidate must possess a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in:
a. Job evaluation & grading
b. Develop reward management & performance appraisal
c. Maintaining salary structure, tax and competitive remuneration & benefit
d. Pay roll consultant & benefit system
e. Managing training & development program
f. Recruitment, selection & placement
- Good interpersonal skill, proactive, able to anticipate issue and have a great analytical thinking in takes action to solve problem, smart, hardworking, able to work under pressure, independent and having good initiative
- Good verbal & written communication in English & Indonesia
- Computer literate
- Job location : Jakarta
- Full-Time position(s) available.